November / December
- Pre-season inspection and arrange pre-season cleaning.
- Turn on heating to prevent freezing. Water and other utilities to be turned on closer to first use of the property.
- Clean VMC (air circulation system) vents.
- Check operation of toilet systems.
- Clean and check shower hoses and shower drains.
- Certification of fire extinguishers, if installed.
May / June
- Property inspection and arrange end of winter cleaning.
- Check correct light bulbs in sockets.
- Turn off supplies and if there is a fireplace, close the chimney.
- Report on interior & exterior of property with recommendations for maintenance
- Monthly visits to check for damage, vermin, and water infiltration. Flush toilets and fill sink and shower bends to prevent odours from drains. Verify that all doors, windows and shutters are secure. Check post-box.
- Carry out or oversee required maintenance.
- If there is a fireplace arrange chimney sweeping.
- Cleaning and making of beds before and after your stay.
- Laundering of linen and clothes.
- Grocery shopping before your arrival.
- Servicing of skis and boards.
- Laundry Rental.
Prices upon request
Management clients will also benefit from discounts arranged with certain ski hire shops and our experience and knowledge of the valley and in helping to find ski instructors, baby sitting and crèche facilities and the booking of restaurants and taxis.