- Organise servicing as suggested by the manufacturer
- Check oil and drive vehicle up to temperature if the vehicle has been unused for four weeks.
- Organise and maintain the vehicle's insurance
- Controle Technique (M.O.T).
- End of winter, steam clean, including the underside of the vehicle.
- Arrange airport pickups and local chauffeuring.
Vehicle inspection twice a year to include
- Lights, water, tyre condition and pressure, paintwork and general overall state of the vehicle.
An AMS Management contract is a pre-requisite for all optional services