Assistance With Your New Property
After completion of contracts
Single point of contact
- Key holding.
- Receive and unpack furniture.
- Organise and accept deliveries of furniture and white goods purchased locally.
- Arrange property and contents insurance.
- Installation of telephone line.
- Installation of alarm system and remote monitoring contract.
- Organise maintenance contracts for the lift, heating system, jacuzzi and swimming pool.
- Prepare the property for your arrival as per our Chalet Management Contract.
- Assist with the opening of a French bank account.
- Advise on budgets for running costs.
- Setup up the automatic payment of all your bills.
- Introduction to a local accountant if you require to submit local tax returns.
Building work or improvements
- Change the door locks, obtain multiple copies of keys.
- Supervise any modifications or alterations to the property, including taking pictures to show progress.
- Install fixtures and fittings, e.g. lights, towel rails, pictures, soft furnishings.
- Installation of ADSL and computer system.
- Installing of satellite TV system.
- Arrange for the weekly rental of your property through AMS Rentals UK Ltd.
- Arrange for a tour operator to rent the property on an annual or seasonal basis.