Winter Seasonal Rental
Where a property is rented on a seasonal basis we offer the following service.
Prior to the season
- The hand over of your apartment to the tour operator, including familiarisation of the property with the personnel.
- Meter readings for electricity, water and fuel.
During the season
- Point of contact for any repairs and maintenance during the operator’s occupancy.
- Check on payment of bills by operator (electricity, telephone, taxe de sejour, etc.)
End of season
- Receive your property back from the tour operator.
- Checking all breakages have been replaced and repairs completed.
- Produce end of season report on the condition of the property. Copies to be sent to the owner and operator.
Summer & Winter Weekly Rental
Where you or AMS Rentals rents out a property
- Arrange preparation of property prior to client’s arrival. We can make provision for the supply of food packs, flowers, supplies of toilet rolls, wood and cleaning products.
- Act as point of assistance and information for clients.
- Arrange collection and payment of taxe de sejour.
- Arrange end of stay cleaning and laundry. Prices to be advised before the start of the season
- Bed making can be organised by prior arrangement, prices to be advised before the start of the season.
Create inventory in Excel format