This covers the period of one year
- Key holding & local point of contact for the property.
- AMS's administrative time and costs (including European phone calls) and the cost of call-out to the property.
- Order regular supply of firewood, gas and light bulbs on behalf of the client.
- The turning on and off of utilities if the property is to be unused for a length of time.
- Produce and update equipment reference sheet for all appliances.
- Attend annual co-proprietaires (owners') meeting to represent owner’s interests and report back.